How to reach Gardi Luxury Apartments
Gardi Luxury Apartments is located in Via Indipendenza, 5 inside Palazzo Scappi.
Here are some useful directions for how to reach Gardi Luxury Apartments
If you arrive in Bologna by train
Reaching Gardi Luxury Apartments from Bologna Central Station is very simple:
- You can walk all via Indipendenza, immersing yourself in the centre of Bologna. From the exit in the main square of Bologna Central Station, turn left towards Piazza XX Settembre, then proceed on the right along Via Indipendenza for 900 metres and you will find Palazzo Scappi and Gardi Luxury Apartments on your left. You can reach Gardi Luxury Apartments in just over 15 minutes.
- You can use the taxis at the exit of the station and reach us in about 7 minutes.
If you arrive in Bologna by plane
To reach Gardi Luxury Apartments from Guglielmo Marconi Airport you can:
- Avail yourself of the Marconi Express service, the quick and direct connection between the airport, central station and the centre of Bologna. In 13 minutes, you will arrive at Bologna Central Station and from there you can choose whether to travel the final stretch to reach us on foot or by taxi, as explained above.
- You can cross the city by taxi and arrive at your destination in about 20 minutes.
If you arrive in Bologna by car
To reach Gardi Luxury Apartments from the highway:
- From the exit of Bologna San Lazzaro, it will take about 25 minutes: take the ring road and proceed to exit 11 towards Bologna Centro/S. Vitale/S. Orsola/Malpighi. Then, continue along Via Massarenti to Porta San Vitale. Enter the historic centre with your permit, passing through the two towers and arriving at Via Indipendenza from Via Ugo Bassi. Alternatively, you can get to the parking lot in Piazza VIII Agosto and reach Gardi Luxury Apartments on foot in 10 minutes.
- From the toll booth of Casalecchio di Reno or Bologna Fiera, take the ring road and proceed to exit 7bis. Then, take Via Stalingrado to Porta San Vitale and follow the above directions. Alternatively, we recommend you leave your car in one of the car parks outside the city walls, and reach your destination on foot or by taxi or bus.